When a buyer purchases a pair of shoes on www.shoes4change.org a donation is made to miraclefeet to treat clubfoot among children and give them the gift of walking. Right away, 70% of the net gain is donated directly to the charity. The original price of the shoes is returned to the future shoe purchase fund, along with the remaining 30% of the net gain. This allows us to expand our shoes purchases in order to make a greater impact in treating clubfoot in the future. For example, if a pair of shoes with an original price of $160.00 is purchased on www.shoes4change.org for $260.00, there will be a net gain of $100.00. From this gain, miraclefeet will receive a donation of $70.00, enough to cover two braces. The remaining $30.00 will be returned to the future shoe purchase fund. Shoes will be offered at a price near the average resell price of that particular pair of sneakers.